Terms and Conditions
trader transformation service terms & conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please close the browser window and do not use this website.
The terms https://springboardyourtrading.com, https://springboardyourtrading.com/trader-transformation-service/, Springboard Contractors Ltd, Thomas Franklin, Tom Franklin, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither springboardyourtrading.com nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such kind of inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the springboardyourtrading.com website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions for our website.
- All other products or company names are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this springboardyourtrading.com website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the party that owns the trademark.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our website here and any dispute arising out of any use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
All products and services offered through this website are brought to you and marketed by:
- Springboard Contractors Ltd, Vincent Square, SW1P 2PN, UK
- Charges will appear on your credit card statement as “Springboard Contractors Ltd”
- We do not store our clients’ credit or debit card details
- Customer service can be reached at email@example.com
Cancellations and Refunds:
- The purpose of our refund policy is to protect you in case you realise that you are unable to dedicate the work required to become successful.
- Purchases of either one of our three monthly membership Trader Transformation Services come with a 7 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.
- To receive your refund please contact us within the above time-frame by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The refund guarantee on either one of our three monthly membership Trader Transformation Services is only available once. If you sign up again after having a refund once then you will not receive another refund under any circumstances.
- We do not provide any refunds in any circumstances beyond the initial 7 day refund period.
- We do not extend the refund policy period beyond 7 days.
- The 7 day refund policy DOES NOT apply to discounted or trial memberships, only full payment memberships. It also only applies to the first month’s payment, not subsequent recurring payments.
- If you are genuinely struggling and would like some extra support then we are committed to doing whatever we can to assist you. Please use our support section within your membership portal to get the extra help you need.
Instant Product Delivery:
On successful checkout, you will receive an instant email notification with credentials to access our secure members area. You will be able to immediately access all purchased services.
Please note that generally, we will only use the personal information we collect for the main purposes disclosed at the time of collection, to inform you of our services that you are enquiring about. Where possible we will collect the information directly from you via our course registration and enrolment form.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address