We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information with which you can be identified while using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Springboard Contractors Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 1st 2017.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as geo-locations, preferences and interests and any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping, and proper visitor feedback. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Springboardyourtrading.com uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by our privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by not filling any forms on our website. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the ‘contact us’ page with a request to modify or delete any personal information previously submitted.
How to unsubscribe from our list?
If you no longer wish to receive communications from our website it’s very easy to stop. Simply scroll down to the bottom of any email we send you and click the “unsubscribe” link. Every email that is sent from our mailing list is especially coded with a link that is tied to your email subscription account. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, simply scroll to the bottom of the email and click the unsubscribe link.
Details of Personal Information
Springboard Contractors Ltd will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send us a message using the ‘contact us’ page at Springboardyourtrading.com.
If you believe that any information held by us regarding yourself is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will then promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- 2.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- 2.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- 2.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- 2.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- 3.1 We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- 3.2 The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- (a) we use a variety of cookies to recognize a computer when a user visits our website, track users as they navigate the website, enable the use of a shopping cart on the website, improve the website’s usability, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve the security of the website, personalize the website for each user, target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users, validate authenticated users sessions and facilitate the use of our website search engine.
- 4.1 We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
- 4.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- 4.3 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
Third party cookies
- 5.1 Our website also uses third party cookies.
- 6.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- (a) in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- (b) in Firefox (version 47) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- (c) in Chrome (version 52), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- 6.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- 6.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- 7.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- (a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- (b) in Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- (c) in Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- 7.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- 6.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- 9.1 This website is owned and operated by Springboard Contractors Ltd.
- 9.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07557358 and our registered office is at 1 Vincent Square, London, SW1P 2PN
- 9.3 Our principal place of business is at 1 Vincent Square, London, SW1P 2PN
- 9.4 You can contact us:
- (a) Using our website contact form
- (b) By social media, on our ‘contact us’ page; or
- (c) By email, On our ‘Contact us’ page