WANT TO LEARN HOW TO TRADE THE NEWS EFFECTIVELY? GO HERE TO ACCESS YOUR DISCOUNT: https://www.udemy.com/learn-to-trade-the-news/?couponCode=TASTER15
Following on from the recent video with Paul, which was very well received, I am delighted to be able to share with you my next interview with another star performer. Jean, from South Africa, is another student of the news trading course and is absolutely flying. Her passion, enthusiasm, engagement and dedication to mastering the fundamental side of trading has filtered through to some very impressive trading over the past several months. I recently caught up with her over Skype so that she could share some of her thoughts with you today.
Inevitably, when you put two passionate trading people together, things tend to run over and as such the originally planned 30 minute interview became 60 minutes in the blink of an eye. Although it is longer than anticipated, I hope you find it as enjoyable and rewarding as it was to conduct.
During the interview, you will discover how:
– Learning to trade the news has enabled Jean to become a more time efficient trader, now working trading around her busy diary and not vice versa
– Jean feels that, by understanding the fundamentals, it has made trading much more ‘black and white’
– The course has re-ignited her passion for trading
– The support network keeps her ‘in-tune’ with the market
– A purely news driven trade recently helped her generate +140 pips (+1.4%) in a single hour!
– She invested more than most on the course (due to the ZAR/GBP exchange rate) but has still seen it deliver fantastic value for money and enable a solid return on investment
– And much much more…
The video is jam packed with some really interesting and powerful stuff and no doubt there will be something within it that resonates with you. As we head ever closer to the end of 2015, there is still time to generate a few more pips before the year concludes and I hope this video gives you that gentle push in the right direction which we all need every now and again.
If Jean’s story has helped further the compelling case for learning the fundamental side of trading then you can join her and other like-minded students on the course by CLICKING HERE . Whilst the daily mentoring service, which complements the course, can be subscribed to by CLICKING HERE
Until we speak next
W = https://springboardyourtrading.com/
E = firstname.lastname@example.org